Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Thank God!

It has been an incredible year and on Christmas Day I will bend my knee, bow my head and thank God that big things happened, some good, some very, very good. The biggest of course, is The Wedding. The Bridal Party restores my faith in the institution of marriage. The other was when The Doc became the Prof. (Especially considering he has attempted to avoid the honour for a decade or so, it is gratifying that he is now a full professor.) Then there is the issue of a new set of wheels; The Car is the bees' knees! Thank God! for the year 2013. I wonder what 2014 has in store for your truly.

No comments:

Some bosses lead, some bosses blame

Bosses make great CX a central part of strategy and mission. Bosses set standards at the top of organizations. Bosses recruit, train, and de...