Thursday, December 31, 2015

Promise

There was one massive disappointment, and I kick myself each time I think about it. But it is overshadowed by the one massive win. Life is balance, isn't it? The best thing about it, though, wasn't the win; it was the promise of the future. The chance that I have now is one that I never thought I'd ever get and now that I have it, I am making choices and decisions that were alien just a year ago. They reminded me that I may plan all I want, but a random thing like a smile or a wayward canine ir an unexpected mole or stems to kill for, makes all the difference and that difference, my friends, is promise.

No comments:

Some bosses lead, some bosses blame

Bosses make great CX a central part of strategy and mission. Bosses set standards at the top of organizations. Bosses recruit, train, and de...